This recent project developed for Salamandra Ediciones has consisted of the design of a practical and agile structure for dispensing books by providing it with a rotating mechanism.
This type of mechanism allows the consumer to comfortably visualize all the contents of the display and it offers a large quantity of product for which the materials used in its manufacture give it a great strength and to be able to support great weights.
The display stand can be located both in specialty stores and in the book area of a commercial area.
Salamandra Ediciones, founded in 1989 and now integrated into Penquin Random House, a large conglomerate of publishers, counts among its successes with the famous Harry Potter saga, although it has also published other very famous works such as The Boy of Striped Pajamas.
- Rotating display with 4 faces
- Metal mast body and a wired structure (rotating) with sheet metal base to position the books.
- Double wheels to support large weights
- Corporate image in the upper and lower area.
- Approximate volume: 35.4 cm wide x 35.1 cm x 178 cm high.