If we talk about breakfast cereals undoubtedly comes to mind the prestigious brand Kellogg's, flagship of Kellogg Company, a reference in its sector since it began in 1898 with the casual experiment of W.K. Kellogg, and his brother John Harvey Kellogg to create the first cereal flakes and being currently a large multinational present around the world with multiple ranges of food products.
This project has consisted in the creation of an display stand on the counter to locate different varieties of the Frosties line to locate either in the proximity of lines of box enhancing the purchase by impulsivity, in headers of gondola and even in sectors of the linear of the commercial surface.
- Exhibitor wired counter of 2 fixed trays with polypropylene tablecloth in each tray.
- The 2 trays have inclination to cause the product to have greater visibility.
- Graphic sides with the graphic line of the exposed product.
- Wired structure is made up of a single piece.
- Approximate volumetria: 262 mm wide x 210 mm deep x 420 mm high