In this recent project our client Pentrilo S.L. asked us for a hybrid structure of a dispenser totem-type display combining heights, hooks for blister packs and baskets.
The result has been a highly functional display that provides the consumer with the ability to dispense different types of product on the same support thanks to the combination of elements.
Pentrilo S.L. is a third-generation Spanish family company founded in 1953 and a benchmark in the sector of painting tools for professionals in Spain with a presence in 46 countries.
- Mountable display made up of 3 metal bodies (base body, upper body and poster holder)
- Made with wire, sheet metal, round tube and rectangular tube at the base.
- 15 hooks and 5 baskets spread over 5 heights.
- The wire hook-holder frames are perfect for hanging blister packs of the product to be displayed, since the separation between them is calculated in their design so that the product is exposed evenly.
- The baskets are made of folded sheet metal and colorless polyethylene. They are designed to house paint rollers and are hung on the structure of the hook-holder frames.
- Advertising at the top and bottom using polystyrene graphic support.
- Approximate volume: 55 cm wide x 40 cm deep x 220 cm high.